Friday, July 3, 2009

My Baby Jeanne


Week 8 : Preparing for a nice shot, say CHEESSEssss.....


Week 8 : Smiles...... when waking up in the morning!


Week 8 : It is so nice to be at home again!


Week 7 : Dressed up to return to nanny's place ......


Week 7 : Posing while waiting Daddy to come home ......


Week 6 : On a peaceful Sunday....Rest & Relax!


Week 5 : Wonderful being at home again!


Week 3 : Red spot started to appear on face!


Week 2 : In between nap and milk


Back to Daddy's hometown at 1 week old


Return home from hospital


In hospital, being carry by Mummy for a nice post!


Just brought out from the labour room

I start to worry on my 7 month of pregnancy, as my baby is still in breech position. Even till my delivery due date getting nearer, my baby is still staying at the same position, therefore, a caesarean birth is recommended by my gynae. Baby Jeanne was finally born on 05.05.2009, Tuesday at 8.38 am. She is weighing 3.54kg, head measurement at 37cm, while her height is 53cm. I am being blessed with another baby girl, and thank god that she was born healthy.

Time really flies, i return to my in-laws house for 1 month confinement, and back to my own house in Klang straight away after fullmoon, i cant stand staying in an outskirt area, and being apart from my hubby. And now, Jeanne almost reaching 2 months old in another few days, and it's almost time for me to report back to work.

I pity Jeanne, as she stayed with the babysitter, till weekend only we will bring her home. Unlike previously, we used to visit Carmen at least once a week at babysitter home, brought her back on weekend also. Whenever we are free, we will bring her back home. Now, we are quite busy, me busy taking care Carmen, while hubby busy with work, finish work late daily, and most of the Sundays, being occupied by work.

I have a feeling of quitting my job, and stay at home. But, i am not ready to take care of young baby. I know i will get mad taking care of 2 kids at a time. Perhaps, if time permits, i will quit after Chinese New Year, else, after my third baby, if hubby really want another baby. I swear the third baby will be my last pregnancy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

last time you told me that second was your last pregnancy. LOL!!! for sure you will go for third baby, your hubby wants BOY!!! :)it's not an easy task to take care 2 kids at home. for me, I really "ng sei teck" let nanny to take care of them. you won't know the nanny does waht on your kids.