Monday, September 7, 2009

Carmen's Baby



Carmen's Baby : Wang Jing Jing



Wang Jing Jing allowed to sleep on Carmen's bed!

During past few days i stay at home with Carmen, i really observed her on her illness and also on her speech. She loves to talk to herself, and sometimes also tends to act like a teacher speaking to herself, and once, she talked to her baby alone. I over-heard her conversation on that one fine day.

It began when she asked me to remove her baby's old romper, and give her a new clothing to wear. All of a sudden, i cant find any small clothing to fit this baby. I went shopping previously to get her baby a new change, but i didn't buy, i think it is too expensive, cost around RM50-60 just for a small little piece of cloth, i might rather buy 1 for Carmen or Jeanne with that cost.

I remember i just cleared off some of Jeanne's newborn clothing to the store behind, so i climb up the ladder, started to look for the smallest clothing available. I only managed to find a light blue jumper and a hat set. So, i helped Carmen to dressed up her baby. And now, their conversation begin, with me sitting next to her to observed. While cuddling her baby, she said:

Carmen: Oh, baby, dont cry, mommy sayang!
Baby: (I never cry)
Carmen: Oh baby, you pass motion already, you need a change!
Baby: (No, i didnt)
Carmen: Do you know my name is Carmen Wang Jia Wen?
My name is Carmen Wang Jia Wen.

Your name is Wang Jing Jing

Baby: (Wow, i finally get my own name!)

From that day onwards, we named her baby Wang Jing Jing! We have another baby in the family!

No comments: