Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mushroom Farming (2)

 Mushroom 2 ~ The shape looks like Lingzhi

 Mushroom 3 ~ A few small mushroom coming out in a bottle

I have another surprise, my mushroom plant at home growing out again. It is really fast that the mushroom grow from one bottle to another bottle, which is beyond my expectation. The mushroom only takes a few days become ready for harvest. It takes approximately 2-3 days, from tiny size become ready for harvest. The longer waiting time to harvest, the bigger the mushroom will be. But, dont be greedy, the plant will die if not harvest more than 3 days. The size of the mushroom starts to shrink, and dies off, if not harvested within the time frame.

I harvested this 2 mushrooms and give it to my MIL when she came down to KL yesterday from Genting Highlands, sending Carmen back to us after a few days holiday with them in hometown. It is very hard to accumulate all mushroom into a dinner plate, as the plant will grow out in separate timing. Anyhow, i saw surprise again this morning, my Mushroom 4 and Mushroom 5 has been showing signs!

No comments: