Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smart Reader Day 05.05.2010





Today is Jeanne's Birthday! We have a plan for her tonight. At the same time, today also is Smart Reader Day. Carmen's teacher send me an SMS yesterday to inform me that they will have a party at school today, and all students need not to wear their uniform to school. So, i dress up Carmen in the morning, and brought her for breakfast before sending her to school. I few pictures of her during breakfast time at our usual patronage mamak stall. I notice that she has grown up a lot. She is a young toddler now!

Carmen already be informed that they gonna party in school today. She was so excited. Luckily school timing is the same as usual, finished at 5.30pm, otherwise, i have to take leave just for her party! I fetched her home at the evening, she excitedly telling me that today they have party in school. She has got a party hat and balloon. They have fast food today. Carmen told me they have soya bean drink, and they consume nuggets, sausages and french fries. I'm sure all kids would love it just like Carmen!

No comments: