Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Order! Order!


Carmen surprises me when she can place order by herself during our breakfast time at our favourite mamak stall recently. I think she learn to speak Malay when she observes me placing my order everyday. I never believe my ears for what happen. The conversation starts like this when the waiter come over to our table to take order:

Carmen:  Baby Chair Satu!
Mommy: Dia mau Baby Chair

Waiter: Makan?
Carmen: Kosong Milo Satu! (normally we will order Milo Kosong)
Mommy: Milo Kosong Satu

Waiter: Makan?
Carmen: Roti Telur Satu!

Then it completes all  our order, but, Carmen refused to sit on the baby chair later, she told me that she is tall enough to sit on normal chair, where you can see that, after she sits on the chair, only her head can bee seen. Anyhow, she still able to reach for the food and drink!

No comments: