Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am sick - Blessed with a Homecooked Dinner which i longed for!

It's my own home-cooked meal, a satisfying meal! Yummy!!!!

It has been a long time that i didn't cook. Lately always get sick, maybe staying indoor in office with no sweat makes me feel sick often, compared to down to the field visiting customers. Yet, i enjoy staying at home even though i am sick, taking this chance to cleared off all my household chores, pending. I think  24 hours a day not enough for me lately.

Even though the food are so simple, but, there are all my favorites. The Japanese cup is the herbal tea i boiled for the family to reduce heat in the body. Lately the weather has been extremely hot. I never though that Carmen  like the mini salted fish so much! She keeps on asking me to cook after that day onwards!

No comments: