Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Office Jail ~ After 2 Weeks (My Heartfelt)


These 2 weeks passed extremely fast, without me realizing it. My release from office jail (which i called it) will be in another 2 weeks time. I admit that i hate office job at first, but, slowly adapting to it, in reality, i can feel that i have learned a lot of the freight forwarding industry operation and also getting closer to my office's colleagues. Most of them treated me good, thank god, ease my worries of getting along with them!

I think i can cope on very well with the job, i never thought of i will be assigned to handle the company's VIP customer. It's not an easy task, but i think i can handle well, these 2 weeks was peaceful. Except that i am a bit slow in using the computer system of my company. I think i can do better in another few weeks time, by the time i back to my own department. I will be a better and more equipped person! I began to appreciate my office with loads of unfinished paper work! At times, feels headache also!

No comments: