Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wall Sticker Fun

My favorite is the 1st set cartoon on top!

Lately i saw my sister in-law decorated her room with some wall stickers, which i love it very much. She got it from Ipoh. So, i requested her to buy me a few sets for our children rooms. Initially, i saw some cartoon wall stickers for children at Ikea many months ago, but the price is very expensive. I took to the counter, thought of buying already, but finally made up my mind not to buy as the cost is RM59.90 per set with a few stickers, not more than 10 stickers.

The beauty center that i normally go also decorated with Ikea wall sticker, which is very artistic. I went to Ikea to search high and low, also i couldn't find it. Finally, here are the other alternative for me to buy! Yet, till today, i cant find the pattern that i wanted for my master bedroom and also my living hall.

I and hubby spent almost near to 2 hours for pasting these stickers to Carmen's bedroom, to give her a surprise when she return home from Malim Nawar this coming weekend. We want to train her to be independent, sleep on her own, since she is already 3 years old. Hopefully she likes her new bedroom decorations and also the wall stickers, making it an ideal ambiance for a child to stay in!

No comments: