Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Am Released from my Office!

 This picture resemblance my feeling: Yeah, i am free now!

I am finally released from staying in office in end of September. I have gained back my freedom. I am as free as a bird now. I can go out of office to visit customers again. The few months in office makes me feel so stress, like i am sentenced to jail. My few months staying in office makes me feels that doing outdoor sales is better than sitting in the office, doing documents and operational issues. I thanked god that i am finally a free person.

In fact, i gained much new experience by staying in office for almost 3 months. I am much more confident person when dealing with document and operational issues. Yet still, i admit that i still have a long way to learn, there are too much of new ruling in this industry. Well, this is indeed a good news!

No comments: