Monday, November 15, 2010

Merdeka Celebration @ School 30.08.2010

 Last year Carmen learned of Malaysian Flag is Jalur Gemilang!

 I worn her a hairband so that she will look more Chinese and girly!



 
Without hesitation, i dressed up Carmen in traditional costumes when going to school today. I know they gonna celebrate National Day in school today. I searched high and low for Carmen's cheongsam. She had a few cheongsams, but what makes me worry is that she might outgrown it already. I worn her a pink cheongsam, it's a bit short now. The rest are quite tight already. Hmm.......she outgrown them!

I brought Carmen to our usual spots for breakfast before i send her to school. We took pictures together. She has got a Malaysia Flag home this year. It's very nice, the teachers are very creative.

No comments: