Monday, November 29, 2010

A Proud Owner of Sony Ericsson Satio

 My new handphone from Hubby : Sony Erricson Satio

I am glad that i receive a new handphone from hubby today! I never thought of changing a handphone so fast. Hubby's old handphone started to give him problem lately, so he intend to change himself a new handphone, while his old handphone will kept for future use, in case of emergency. He still have another spare handphone prepared to pass to Carmen.

He just bought a new Sony Ericsson Satio, and he presented it to me, to my surprise. He exchange his new handphone with my Nokia Express Music 5800. I owned this Nokia handphone for my birthday beginning this year only. I am glad that he always let me have the better stuffs than himself, which means i am more important to him than himself ( i think so, from his action)! 

Carmen was so happy. She has been longing for a camera phone with games for quite sometimes already. We promise to give her one for her next year birthday, but, it came way earlier for her. In fact that i do not wish to give her this kind of luxury item (for a child) so soon, but her daddy is the main person who spoilt  her with too much of choices.I still remember i owned my first handphone during my college time, children nowadays really spoil by parents!

No comments: