Friday, April 15, 2011

My Resignation

I have to say "BYE BYE to 9-5 JOB"
 
After Jeanne was born, i was thinking of resigning from my job. No action taken, until lately, i have made up my mind, i proceed with my plan. One of my friend says the most influencing thing to me. He (Alley) says "We are mend to be somebody, if we don't step out, we will never realize our dream!". It's true, i believe i am somebody who will success. Depends on whether i want to do it or not. My sister always say that i am a greedy person, cant let go of the S & 11 which makes *$* sign! Haha.......

It's true that i work because of money, i like money, and who does not like money? I have lots of money making plan in my mind waiting for me to do. It's just that the timing and whether i want to do it or not. I dont care whatever will come after i resign, for sure that i will live better than my working life! Stress free! I can concentrate on my family, helping out my hubby doing some paperwork for his small business, and perhaps getting a free lance job, if i am too boring at home at a later stage.