Saturday, June 25, 2011

RM1 Only

 Lady's Fingers

 New species of vegetable

Spring Onion

What can you buy with RM1 today? With inflation rate and depreciation of the value of our money nowadays, you cant really buy even a plate of economy fried mee (in Klang Valley). But, it is different for me today. I went to the market (shop near my housing area) to procure some groceries.

My intention is to buy some lady fingers to cook for Carmen's lunch, as she requested from me eaarlier. After buying it, i saw a new type of vegetable for sell, i hold it, take a look at it and put it back. The seller told me that it's nice, and he left only one bundle, he say he give it to me for trying free! I was so reluctant to take, but he insisted. Maybe he recognize me as i buy from him quite often after i quit my work and cook at home quite often. Then, i ask for some spring onion availability, again, the seller said he only left a bit, and he give it to me for free!

What a day for me? Why am i so lucky today? Why RM1 seems so BIG (valuable) to me today?

No comments: