Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home cooked Dinner @ 17.10.2011

 My home cooked lunch today 

Followed by our delicious dinner

It has been almost 4 months that i didn't cook dinner for my family after i got pregnant. I think the morning sickness and nausea should have leave me by now, but yet still sometimes, i still feel nausea persist after some undesirable stimulation. Backache started by now. Anyhow, i am feeling better, and will able to be my old self again! Thank god!

Recently i bought 2 recipe books all about Malay food, emphasis on cooking Rendang & Herbs. I decided to give it a try on rendang chicken since all of us love rendang, including Carmen. This is my first trial on cooking rendang chicken, it turns out unbelievably nice, just like those cook by the Malay counterpart. Woo......Carmen had her rice refill after tasting my rendang chicken, while her Daddy only have a try, he cant eat much as he was sick! Too bad........but myself like it very much!


No comments: