Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Electronic Car for Jeanne & Carmen

Jeanne became the first one who tried out the new e-car, while Carmen was in Ipoh

I have had another round of warehouse sales for baby products lately. It's my last chance of buying, because I and hubby have plan to stop production after our third baby which dues in March 2012 . Therefore, i only buy what is necessary this round. I found the e-car very attractive, and it's selling at a bargain price, at no hesitation, i bought it for Carmen & Jeanne to share. This e-car only cost RM150 after a huge discount! 

I managed to grab a playpen for my eldest brother too, as a gift for his first baby due in May or June 2012, two months after the arrival of my little one! Think next year gonna be a baby boom year again as the year of Dragon is approaching, where everyone is claiming that it's an auspicious year ahead!

No comments: