Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Swimming Trip @ Bukit Jalil Condominium 05.12.2011

 Preparing to go out the house to the pool
 Both of them the first to reach the pool
 Carmen
 Jeanne


 3 of the kids playing crazily in water

The purpose of visiting my SIL today is to bring my both girls for swimming at her condominium in Bukit Jalil. Her place is quite a distance from my house. The journey takes about 30-40 minutes by car.

My in-laws was here since the past weekend, they also wanting to visit their daughter and her newborn son. So, i send them there for a gathering before they go back Ipoh in the evening. My hubby's young cousin desperately wanting to follow us and joining us. So i fetch him along with his mom and we proceed to my SIL house.

Three of the kids were so happy playing in water. I only allow them to play in the children pool. The adults pool is just too deep for them at their age. Safety is number one for me.

No comments: