Monday, June 29, 2009

Carmen is sick


Early morning post in pyjamas, so happy, need not attend school.


Carmen fever, cough and flu medicine.

Since yesterday late evening, after Carmen finished school, she keeps on coughing, and having mild flu and fever.She even vomited twice before we decided to send her to see her pediatrician, as the current environment is being prone to new virus, as such H1N1, known as "swine flu" lately. This deadly disease as being detected early, it can be cured with scrutiny medical supervision. Furthermore, the haze is coming back makes the air quality drop, and many children fall sick because of this.

Early this morning, she vomited a few times again. It's very usual for her to vomit when she is not feeling well and whenever she cries. The most scary part for me is to clean the vomit, but no choice, i have to do it myself, nobody at home nor i have a maid with me. Hiring a maid also makes me feel unsecured. I would rather do all the household chores by my very own self. Some of the maid cannot be trusted at all.

Carmen escape her usual routine, absent to school today, as her Daddy too concern about her sickness, not letting her to go to school, and also avoid transmit the virus to her friends in school. I hope that she will recover faster, and tomorrow, again back to her usual routine, as i am very tired of taking care of her the whole day, as she tends to cry and throw tantrums easily whenever she is sick, and light up my fire, easily.

1 comment:

mazzargh said...

hey :D
I just wanted to say
I hope little Carmen gets better soon
there has been a confirmed case
of swine flu in my school
they told us just today
:S