Monday, June 29, 2009

Carmen's New Vehicle


Carmen's new bicycle being parked at our car pouch.

It has been nearly a month since i came back from my confinement at my in-laws home. I promise Carmen if she behaves well, i will get her Daddy to buy her a bicycle. Initially, i saw that she was so excited when she sees people riding bicycles across the house.

In order to reward her for attending school, her Daddy brought her out last Saturday evening to buy a bicycle, without me knowing it! It was a surprise to me also, when they came back with a nice, little, red "tri-cycle", i would say.

Carmen standing at the doorstep, excitedly jumping up and down, shouted and directed her Daddy to bring in the new bicycle that they just bought, into the living room, to show it to me. I like the bicycle too.

She sits and rides on the bicycle, as if she already knowing how to ride. She enjoying the bicycle rides as her Daddy pushing her around the house. Frankly speaking, me too, loves the red colored bicycle, with a few tiger icons on it. What an attractive gifts from Daddy!I would certainly appreciates and adores it as a child!

No comments: