Friday, August 7, 2009

Sneak Preview : My Little Bride

Wondering why mommy take so many shots of her????

Seems smiling happily as if she won Miss Malaysia!

Say cheesesss..................please!

Smilling embarassly : )

Lately, i have been attending a few family and relatives wedding reception. I never thought of buying Carmen any bride look-a-like apparel. But, lately i always go out for shopping during this Mega Sale event, i was attracted to a lovely dress offer huge discount a Jusco once i saw it. So, i decided to buy Carmen this dress. In fact, i already bought her a few dresses to attend my sister's wedding in this coming October after last month that we just attended my brother's wedding.

Excitedly, i quickly dress her up at home after she came back from school. I wanted to see whether she can fits in or not. Tentatively, the dress i bough is for age 3-4 years old girl. I hope she can fit in as she is quite big in size compared to those about her age. I think this fits her well, and she will looks nicer in another 2 months time. With a bit of gromming, i think she will look nice on the dress. And about Jeanne, i have not buy her any special dresses at the moment. She has a lot of new clothing's not worn yet in the wardrobe.

No comments: