Saturday, August 1, 2009

My new COACH bag

~ Here comes my new COACH bag ~

This is the first time i bought my own expensive bag, whereby, previously, only my brother has been buying me a Prada handbag as my wedding gifts. I always wanted to buy an expensive bag for myself, but, always end up i keep the money aside. After friends companion, i shop around in The Gardens and also at Pavillion yesterday only to choice my favorite bag.

We have been to LV, Gucci, Burberry.......and finally, i chosen a Coach leather bag, which i like very much! It's the latest August design, and i think it worth it, as it is made of leather, while those made of fabric is just a bit cheaper than the leather version. It's a sling and handcarry bag in purple colour! It cost me RM2K+. I wonder whether hubby will notice this bag or not!

No comments: