Saturday, August 1, 2009

Herbal Tea Leaves Eggs

My herbal tea leaves eggs, looks nice and taste good too!

My parents in-laws coming over to my house on last Thursday, and earlier this morning, they just return to Ipoh. My MIL brought us many kind of fruits, such as durians, mangoes, papaya, pineapples and rambutans, some vegies and 30 kampung eggs. She really shocked me. My fridge end up overflow with so many food stuffs.

I recalled that i have bought some herbal tea leaves eggs herbs bag in my kitchen cabinet, where i didn't try it out before, no time to cook earlier. So, i decided to give it a try, cooking all 30 eggs in one go. I know its crazy to cook so many eggs, but, it can be shared with my baby Jeanne's nanny. I try to cook it using a slow cooker, though it will takes longer time, but no need to take care of the stove, it is much more convenient, while the herbs brewed can be more fragrant, while the eggs might taste better.

In fact i cooked it for more than 3 hours .......and truly, it turns out to be very delicious herbal tea leaves eggs. Everyone said it smells so good during cooking, whileeggs really taste as good as those sold outside. Nice is it? From the look, you will know i didn't lie!

No comments: