Monday, January 18, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

2009

2009 seems to be a past and history by now. Well, when i review back my previous year, there were many things has been done and accomplished and there were many pending jobs that has not been done yet. It's a year that passes extremely fast. To look back for a review, there were events on every month that completed my 2009.

Jan 2009 : Celebrated a new year & Chinese New Year & also my birthday
Feb 2009 : Valentines Day, never really celebrate
March 2009 : Celebrated Carmen's 2nd birthday & my sis-in-laws's wedding
Apr 2009 : April's Fools month & getting additional bonus
May 2009 : Labour Day & Delivery of my 2nd baby Jeanne
Jun 2009 : Confinement in Malim Nawar & Jeanne fullmoon dinner
Jul 2009 : Send Carmen to school & Jeanne to nanny house, youngest brother's wedding
Aug 2009 : Hubby's Birthday & National Day & Getting a new car
Sept 2009 : Hari Raya Holiday, nothing special for this month
Oct 2009 : My sister's wedding
Nov 2009 : Deepavali & starts my duty in a new department in my office
Dec 2009 : Celebrated Christmas & Daddy's birthday & another new year ahead

No comments: