Monday, January 18, 2010

Picnic at neighbourhood playground after school 13.01.2010


Our food for the day......



Carmen was thinking of which food she should starts off with ?????



Hhmm......starts with the chicken tenders first!





After  the meal....it was her playtime.....yahoo!!!!!

My sister told me that she will go shopping after work, not coming back for dinner with us that day. She will buy supper for us tonight. Hubby called me to tell me that he will be late today, asked me to eat dinner at home or order take away food at home. So, i rather bring Carmen to buy some snacks at Burger King nearby and eat it in the playground while she can plays there. Me and her will be sharing a set of food and we've got a free sundae unexpected!

I accompany her there, we eat together and while she plays, i can go online with my new mobile phone.It's one stone that can kills two birds! Haha.....without wasting my time there with her.

No comments: