Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY Costumes


 Carmen trying to carry her little sister in my governance
I like this picture as i think it has the traditional feel & taste

The usual CNY, i will dress Carmen in Cheongsam. Carmen already owned 3 pairs of cheongsam. But this year gonna be a diffrent one, i bought Carmen & Jeanne both a pair samfu. Jeanne is still young, will not fit in a cheongsam, even the smallest size, some more, she cant walk yet, it wont look nice on her. The pair of samfu only worn once on the CNY eve, during our reunion dinner and then, back to the storage box again.Such a waste!

I managed to snap a few pictures of them while they were playing in our bedroom of my in-laws's house after the dinner. Hubby asked me why i buy pyjamas for Carmen to wear during CNY? Do you think Carmen's outfit looks like a pyjamas? OMG!!!!!

No comments: