Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Water Fun @ Penang


 Carmen in the pool, playing by herself

Here come Jeanne, by the poolside with the help of granny revealing her sexy belly

I purposely wanted to take this shot, i noticed this piece of stone is similar to heart-shaped

 This is Jeanne's first time experience to step on the sand

Both girls busy with their own activities, really enjoying to the fullest!

During our Penang trip, i noticed that both girls like water very very much! Both Carmen & Jeanne will be in the pool a few times a day, and also we will stroll thru the beaches at every evening, to view the sunset. We never have a chance to see sunrise, as we cant wake up so early, some more, the hotel was just too comfortable to stay. My n-laws also will be in water with the 2 girls, just to entertain their 2 golden grandchildren!

I think the sea water works for my sensitive skin. The red spot and itchiness on my body is getting lesser after soaking myself in the sea for around 5-10 minutes, and while i back to hotel's bathroom for a shower, i noticed i bring along a huge grasps of golden sands in my pockets! Hahahaha....... 

No comments: