Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eye-Catching Chilli Plant

 The nice chilli plant, nice to see & can be eaten!

I went to my hubby aunt's house with my in-laws after our dinner on one fine day because my in-laws came from Ipoh, they wanted to pay a visit to her. My in-laws usually will bring along a lot of stuffs from Ipoh to be given to us and also relatives in KL. So, we become despatch also.

Once step into the house compound, i saw a pot of chillies blossom beautifully. I cant controlled myself, taking out my mobile phone and snap a picture of it. It was planted in a very small pot, and it is very tiny in size, around 1 foot high, yet, fertile enough to bear such huge amount of chillies. The chillies is in bold red, small in size, but extremely fat. Heard that the chillies can be eaten somemore.

Have you ever seen a chilli plant as nice as this?

No comments: