Saturday, March 20, 2010

My LV Bag

 This is my favourite handbag nowadays!

 Even Carmen was so excited, wanting to post with my new bag!

I have been longing to buy a LV handbag since last year, but being choosy, i have been choosing the designs and size for quite sometimes before decided, i finally owned it now! I gave myself a time frame before buying another expensive gift for myself. Last year i have  bought a Coach handbag, this year i need another one too. Last Friday my friend accompany me to Pavillion and Starhill, we went LV boutique and i bought it at last!

After the purchase, i straight away use it for work the next day. I love this bag very much, as i used to big giant sized handbag, so that i can slot the children items all in one bag. After shopping at  LV boutique, i have another target now, perhaps, i'll get it end of the year, as Christmas or as CNY present for myself! Hope my target will become realistic soon!

No comments: