Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Sore Throat Last 2 Weeks Long

Since last 2 weeks ago, i was ill. I do not know why i keep on feeling exhausted and no energy. I have had fever, body ache, flu and sore throat, and this situation persist till now, except fever subsided long time already. I keep on feeling tired and very restless in these 2 weeks.

Today i am seeing doctor for the 4th time in 2 weeks. I have the 4th times of antibiotics this time. I really hope that my flu and sore throat will go away this time. My body doesn't response to the medications well this 2 week. I have been getting side effects, sweating a lot this 2 days. I seen another doctor today. Hope really can recover this time.

My friends gave me all sorts of traditional remedies suggestions, i will try and hope it may helps too. Something here to share from my friends' suggestions might be useful to you too:


Source : http://www.facebook.com/yweisim?v=wall&story_fbid=120889011256450
  1.  Listerine ~ Gargle
  2. 100 Plus
  3. Honey + Lemon
  4. Manuka Honey
  5. Pure Yogurt
  6. Coca - cola + Salt
  7. Tiger ???? Tiger brand water????

1 comment:

Honeymark said...

Manuka Honey is great for sore throats.