Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Special Drink from Hubby

Special formula from Hubby : Dried Lime + Preserved Plum + Honey Rock Sugar

I wake up feeling better today, after i consume the medication from another doctor and also the special drink formula from my hubby yesterday! My hubby came back from work yesterday, saw my new medication inside the room, he was asking me whether i am sick again? I told him that i just dont feel right, changing to another doctor for some medication. After dinner at home, climb up and down from the kitchen cabinet, searching high and low for the ingredients, and he prepares this drink for me. 
 
Actually, i am touched, but i never express it out, and i will drink all even though it's extra salty and sweet! To me, it's enough to melt my heart with this small little gesture! I appreciate it!

No comments: