Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers' Day Celebration @ Ipoh & Malim Nawar

Celebration @ Malim Nawar

  Celebration @ Ipoh 

We went back Ipoh to celebrate Mothers' Day with our parents. We are having dinner with my in-laws family as well as my own family, to be fair to both family. Most of the time we celebrate any events by eating only! Carmen is the happiest person after all, she do not need to attend school in the first place, and she love it very much when we travel back to our hometown!

My BIL bought a cake for my MIL after the dinner, Carmen treat it as a Birthday cake for herself, she want candles to be light up, and she will blow the cake, and cut the cake as well. Carmen demanded that we all sing "Happy Birthday" song for her, i think, she still do not know the meaning of Mothers' Day. She only understand that the day is the birthday for all mommy, she thought it's my birthday instead, and she sings me a Birthday song! Haha....

No comments: