Sunday, June 6, 2010

Desa Waterpark @ 16.05.2010



My siblings came from Ipoh to visit me last weekend. Initially we thought of going over to Sunway Lagoon on Sunday. But the plan was ruined as we all wake up late on Sunday morning, due to late night shopping at IKEA the day before.

We took our brunch, and back home for a short rest, put the girls to a short nap, while the others went for their shopping trip before we decide to change to change to Desa Waterpark. We wouldn't have enough time to fully utilize the facilities in Sunway Lagoon if we go,and furthermore, the entrance fee is expensiveto Sunway Lagoon compared to Desa Waterpark. We only have most 3 hours to enjoy the "water play" session, so Desa Waterpark is the best alternative for a fun water play weekend with the kids.

I myself feeling very tired and exhausted playing with them, even it's about one and a half hour there. I believe both Carmen and Jeanne enjoying themselves there. This is the second time we been there, and our first time there, only Carmen and Daddy playing. This time, all of us joining in for the water fun play, inclusive me and also Jeanne! Think another couple here (my brother and girlfriend) also enjoying their break!

No comments: