Monday, November 29, 2010

Cousin's Mei Fong Wedding Dinner 28.09.2010

Me and my baby Jeanne

Me & my angels, together with my dearest mommy and my sister with her hubby!
Deng....deng....deng....deng.....the pretty lady is my best friend!

A good chance for us to catch up with each other

We with our offsprings, I have my 2 Princesses and Pooi Pooi has 2 Prince Charming!

Carmen on the stage after everyone left!

Me with the bride's sister, Mei Sun, she is very pretty today!

We are going back Ipoh for my cousin's wedding dinner on 28.10.2010. I was so busy entertaining my 2 princesses, therefore, not able to catch a picture with the bride and groom on my camera. Anyhow, i have the photos taken with them being tagged in FB using my cousin's sister camera. Not bad la......at least something!

This is a good opportunity to meet up with long time no see relatives and also i will have a meet up with my best friend, as she will be attending the dinner coincidentally invited by the groom! Glad that we are able to take some pictures together after the dinner.

No comments: