Monday, November 29, 2010

My Lumix Digital Camera Spoilt


I bring back my camera to live again!

I bought this camera for my wedding purpose in 2006. My first unit was also a Panasonic Lumix. My younger brother lost it during a trip to China. That's why i have to buy the second unit. It has been 4 years since. Now, Carmen and Jeanne has been playing with it so often, i think the camera has ended it's life, cannot stand anymore torture from both of them! I am so sad........

They drop the camera so often, the LCD screen is not functioning now. Only dark and blur vision on the screen can be seen. It can still be use, the pictures taken with it can still be transferred, but the screen is malfunctioning! It's not so convenient to use. So, what should i do? To repair or to buy another new unit of Panasonic Lumix? Sometimes, people tends to say "Old dont go, New wont come". I agreed, but, I decided to go ahead for a repair, which cost me RM240, while a new unit is about RM500 currently.

No comments: