Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Giant Prawns for Dinner 09.09.2010







Today i am on leave as Carmen school declared holiday. I enjoy the leave because i can take a break from my hectic schedule. Lately work till very late, always leaving office after 7.30pm. Luckily hubby finished his work early to fetch Carmen these few days.I feels really so stress nowadays fully in-charged of work matters as the manager not around to guide me during this peak season timing, she went to Europe holiday! I think so far, i handle quite well, temporary no complaint : )

My in-laws will be coming over today as we are going together for our A'Famosa trip tomorrow. Our day begin with lot of activities, which i plan my to-do-list. I brought Carmen for breakfast at Old Town cafe, where we enjoy our food very much. The most important task today is to settle the bank loan issue. Despite paying so much of advance payment to the bank, the figure owed still high, so we got to visit the bank to settle the issue fast. 

Initially i thought of bringing Carmen to apply for her passport for our coming Guangzhou trip, but, i was so silly, i have forgotten that applying passport in Malaysia needs to have Daddy's signatory, so we cant go today as Daddy's pretty busy nowadays. His Indon workers have return to Indonesia,for Hari Raya holiday. Hubby has to be around to help out and work out.

Normally we will have something special for dinner when they come because we normally eat simple dinner only as 2 of us only will be eating. I've got my XXXL prawns from KK bought last month, frozen in the fridge. Finally, we can have it today. I suggested to hubby that i want to cook it, but he asked me to dine out. So, i didnt cook, we bring the prawn and also the fish that hubby took home from his fishing trip for a dinner nearby, one of our favorite restaurant.

No comments: