Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend @ Home 05.09.2010

 Carmen& Jeanne enjoying themselves

 Jeanne was so curious of the surrounding.....busy exploring the compound

 Both Carmen & Jeanne look fresh after taking bath!

I think it has been almost a few months that we didn't spend our weekend at home. We have so much of activities lately. We will travel most of our weekend. Finally, this week we stay at home, letting the girls rest and normally, hubby entitled to rest also on the weekend , if he didn't need work. For me, it will be the same. I have no way of getting an evening nap, taking care of my two little angels.I may be more busy than usual, doing all the household chores pending, as i do not have time to do on week day, due hectic work schedule.

I hardly allow Jeanne to go out to the house compound to play. Since today nothing much to do, so i allowed Carmen & Jeanne playing at the yard for a while. I dislike them to get themselves dirty, but, i know that it's part of the normal childhood stage that they have to go through. You may see that Jeanne are so curious of the surrounding!

No comments: