Friday, January 21, 2011

ANAKKU Warehouse Sales

This "Pooh Bear" buggy seems to be everyone favorite now, suits perfectly for Carmen & Jeanne

Shop till you drop! Since i have my Carmen, i have been visiting ANAKKU warehouse sales 3 times out in 4 years time. The warehouse is very near to our neighborhood. Without fail, every visit sure spend a few hundred ringgit. Same to this current visit. Spending near to RM900 this round!

I fetched Carmen from school after the visit. She dont even have a good space to sit inside my little Kelisa. The passenger seats already been occupied by my new stroller, which i love it very much. Same to Carmen. I bought plenty of water bottles, milk bottles, and many new clothing for both the girls. Some can be worn during coming CNY too. Myself also have some new Disney T-Shirts! Not bad.....

Carmen helped me to clean and arrange the bottles, checking all the clothing and viewing her new clothing. Thrust she also like it very much. I've got something extra to give away to my 2 SIL too!

No comments: