Friday, January 21, 2011

Malay Stall Breakfast @ Taman Sri Andalas


Many will not belief that Carmen actually likes Mamak & Malay food. To me, it's normal if she likes Mamak & Malay food. It's a norm here that people will lepak at Mamak Stalls at anytime for a cuppa of Teh Tarik with Roti Canai! Maybe that's call 1 MALAYSIA! You will see people of all races gathering at Mamak Stall everyday.

This morning i brought Carmen to our old place for breakfast. We used to stay there before we move to our current house. When i was pregnant last time, i visited the Malay stall every morning for breakfast without fail with hubby. I think my last visit to this stall was 1-2 years back with my ex-colleague, Michelle, who likes Malay food too.

Coincidence, i bumped into my ex-Sales Manager, Azha today. He was with his family, his wife, June and 2 lovely daughters. He was so kind, he insisted the bill on him! Haha.....we've got free breakfast this morning!

No comments: