Friday, January 21, 2011

Mosquitoes Kisses & Minor Accident @ Home

See Jeanne nose and cheek with red mosquitoes kisses spots?

My poor baby Jeanne cries throughout the night while sleeping in her baby cot. Initially i  thought that she played too much during day time, and she was having her bad dream. That's why she cant sleep properly. I have a tiring night waking up to comfort her. I decided to put her back to her cradle to sleep. And what's up next morning?

While i carry her out from the cradle the next morning when she awake, i have a shock of my life. Most noticeable is her nose and cheek, pretty much swollen, the caused from mosquitoes kisses.There were more when i checked out, there are some more kisses to her forehead, and both hand's fingers. Poor girl..........

While having her  tea time later, she fell down and cried out loud, i know it's not a good sign. She  must been hurting herself from the fall. After i comforted her, i found out that chunks of rice crackers from her mouth started to turn red, there were blood soaking the crackers.My goodness, i found out that her gum bleeding, i quickly let her drink some iced-water to stop the blood flowing out.

To add to my horror, Carmen called out loud from the living hall for me. Carmen yelled "Mommy, Mei Mei tooth falls on the floor!" I quickly ran out to the living hall and checked out, there was a tiny white creature on the floor, my hearts beating fast, picking it up, found a chuck of cracker that Carmen thought was a tooth felled out from her sister gum. Lucky me, i escaped death sentence by Hubby!

No comments: