Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chocolate Crazy (CHOCOHOLIC)

Almond Chocolate

Almond Strips Chocolate

Almond Strips fillings with Colorful Sugar Balls

Cashew Nut Chocolate

 Coarsed Almond Chocolate

 Pure Chocolate with Chocolate Rice

Almond Strips with Colorful Sugar Rice

White Chocolate with Chocolate Rice

White Chocolate with Mixed Fruits

Almond Strips White Chocolate with Colorful Rice Balls

White Chocolate with Chocolate Chip & Rice

I was introduce by a colleague to make HOMEMADE chocolates. His wife always do it at home. They favor the dark chocolates, while i favor milk chocolates. I requested him to help me buy the ingredients for a trial session. He was so kind, he assisted me to buy and send me the next day!

I am going for a trial, and if successful, i will make more as CNY is around the corner! It was a success at the first attempt. So, i will make more when i am free. Carmen will be my little helper to garnish the chocolates. I plan to give some to my parents, brothers and sisters and my in-laws too! There were just too many designs that you can make with your own creativity! 

No comments: