Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Birthday 07.01.2011

 The birthday cake from my friend.....i appreciate it very much!

Me & Carmen, while Daddy's taking photo for us

At the Yatch Club

Me & Carmen with all those luxury yatch background

Asam Squid

Steam Garlic Mussel

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Prawn Fritters with Salad

We have got no plan for the celebration. Furthermore, now feeling old already, not as excited as before. Some more, it's a working day for me and hubby. I did not ask for any gift, so does hubby never ask me what i want. He knows me best, he know that  i will buy what i like at anytime. I do not have to wait until my birthday to get anything i like. Luckily, so far, he will never raise any question.

I am another year older now! We are having a very simple celebration this year. Only family dinner, with my baby Jeanne missing, because it's too late to bring her along. We both finish work late. We went to the Selangor Royal Yatch Club as a last minute decision, for a dinner, viewing and appreciating those luxury yatch parking by the side of the restaurant. Thanks to my childhood friend who presented me with this birthday cake!

No comments: