Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Little Chef 02.01.2011

The simple ingredients

The output : Spagetti Carbonara 
 With Mushroom & Sausage

Preparation Stage

Cooking in process.........

Tasting the output, no need to explain, the signs shows EXCELLENT!

Carmen often follow me into the kitchen. She observes what i did for cooking, she started to develop interest in cooking. She always wanted to help me out in the kitchen. I used to cook fried rice for her during the weekend. She will ask me to assign her with some work and she insisted wanting to help me out. Normally i will ask her to break the eggs, add seasoning and stir it for me.

Today, we will be cooking spaghetti carbonara. I did a simple one out of the scratch. My little chef Carmen getting busy in the kitchen helping out!

No comments: