Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Celebration 30.04.2011

 The 2 in 1 celebration, my Mom's birthday & Mothers' Day

 The 2 in 1 celebration, my Mom's birthday & Mothers' Day
The longevity bun is on the house!

  
The Cake ordered by my SIL, looks nice.....but i dont really like black forest!


 I believe Mom's very happy of the surprise we have given her




All of our sisters around, except my eldest sister, busy for work

 Me, my SIL, Carmen & Jeanne


Carmen & Jeanne


We celebrated Mothers Day & my Mom's birthday 2 in 1! Her actual birthday is on 16th of May, that we normally have a 2 in 1 celebration as the days are near. This year, me and my sister will be traveling to Bangkok, therefore, we plan a dinner for her 2 weeks earlier, better still, the restaurant will not be so crowded. We had our family dinner at Royal China Restaurant, the restaurant where my eldest brother had his wedding last month.

All our brothers, sisters, and their spouse attended, including our offspring, except my eldest sister were busy working. It's a surprise for Mom, as she never know that we are organizing for her. We prepared a bouquet of nice daisy flowers and a homemade cake for this event. I miss out to capture the flowers and cake because of too busy handling my 2 little angels! I can assured you that's it's a nice ones! Thrust me!

I told her this is gonna be the birthday dinner for my youngest girl, Jeanne as her birthday is very near. I hope Mom had an unforgettable birthday this year, may she be in good health and be guarded by god to keep her healthy & happy always!




No comments: