Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jeanne's 2nd Birthday

The Birthday cake bought by my eldest brother for Jeanne birthday in Ipoh

On the actual day, we only bring her to dine out and buying her a piece of Secret Recipi's cake
 After dinner @ Vietnam Kitchen, Carmen happily posing with the giant Rabbit!

 I just do not know why Jeanne cling on to me, fearing of the giant rabbit!

Time really flies, my youngest girl is now 2 years old! I do hope that she will become a good girl, stay healthy and god keep her safe wherever she is. That's my wish for her! 

I just notice that most of the time, my 2 girls will celebrate their birthday at least 2 times a year. Both of them consider lucky, as we will plan a close family celebration, follow my their paternal grandparents, and Carmen even have 1 more celebration at her school!

No comments: