Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mini Cupcakes



 My Homemade Mini Cupcakes

Lately, i've been trying a few recipes for baking at home! We were invited to join a Pot-Luck party at Carmen's school on 07.05.2011 to celebrate Mothers' Day there. I decided to bake some mini cupcakes for the kids, and hopefully the adults may like it too.

I have been preparing a day earlier. My first round i did banana flavor cake, turn out to be nice! The second round, i baked butter cake. Who knows that it taste even better than the earlier banana cake, as it's more fluffy! I baked the second round to filled up the container as it is only half full after the first round! The container is too big, no choice, i have to re-fill it to make it nicer!

I'm glad that the teachers said the taste is nice, and they prefer mine compared to those nice looking cupcakes that the other parents bought to school! Hooray......at least i have got some compliments for the hardwork i have been through!

No comments: