Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers' Day Celebration @ School

Carmen dress up beautifully!

Carmen is showing her upside down Mothers' Day card for me!

The chocolate coated cake for all Mothers!

My Mothers' Day card from Carmen


The day coincidence with the birthday of a 2 year old girl
, Rashimika

Eye catching cupcake
My vote for favorite design cupcake!

The cupcake i brought to school!
Carmen with her friend
Carmen with her friend
Carmen with her friend



It's my 1st time celebrating Mothers' Day in such a big group! Very happening! Teachers, Parents and children of all races mixing around, truly experience the spirit of 1 Malaysia! Thanks Smart Reader for making it happen! We are longing for more to events come.......Carmen and myself having a great time getting around and enjoying the food too!

No comments: