Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sharp Microwave for FREE

The Freebie courtesy of Hong Leong Bank!


The actual microwave looks like this!

While i was busy playing with my FB games since this morning, somebody press my door bell. I open up and find the Nationwide people waiting for me to to sign the acknowledgment for sending me the Sharp Microwave oven!

It is actually the redemption i made using my hubby's credit card account. I never have a microwave at home. I just wan a simple one to reheat the food (if any leftover). I rather use other utensils to cook. Thrust people said that microwave will caused cancer. And i may use this oven as a convenience product rather than daily use.

Now, i have to find a place to slot this equipment. Headache again. Where should i put the new microwave? I have power socket everywhere in my house, just that, where to find a cabinet or shelf to place this microwave?

No comments: