Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm a hairdresser!

 My mummy gave me FOC haircut!

We were in Ipoh for the past weekend during Agong's Birthday holiday. The highway sure will be very jam with high volume traffic. In order to avoid the traffic, we went back Ipoh on Friday afternoon, and come back to Klang very early on Sunday morning after breakfast.

Carmen has had her hair cut in Malim Nawar during her last visit. It seems nice. So hubby asked me to send Jeanne to the same saloon at his hometown instead of travel all the way to Ipoh to our usual saloon. I agreed. Unfortunately, the saloon only open at 10am. I decided not to wait, because the highway will start to jam very soon. I decided to make my own move!

I become a private hairdresser for Jeanne. I trimmed her fringe and a bit of her curly hair behind. Hubby become my helper at the side, directed me to cut here and there, I dare not trim so much. Luckily Jeanne sits properly inside the bathroom and sit still until i finished the haircut. Such a good girl, at least i can say she is a good girl at that moment!

No comments: