Tuesday, November 1, 2011

5 Months Check Up @ 02.11.2011

 
Today i am having my 5th months check up at hospital again. It's a remarkable day, as i have achieve the halfway pregnancy! Yahoo! There is another 4 months plus to anticipate the arrival of our little one, our third and we called it our last baby.

I always have a feeling that the baby wants to hide the gender. Most women already aware of the gender of their baby at 3-4 months, but mine will be pretty late most of the time. At the gynae consultation room, we waited a few minutes for the baby to open up the crossed leg, and it does, a short moment that my gynaae only managed to have a glimpse of it. He told me that think it is probably a baby girl, but he needs to reconfirm with me in the next visit.

Even though i have been hoping for a baby boy this round, but i have been preparing myself mentally to accept another baby girl if fate doesn't permits. It's my own flesh and blood anyway. I am lucky as i did not get any pressure from hubby and also my in-laws. So, there is nothing to be sad of! Just be positive!

No comments: