Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Celebrating Grandpa's 90's Birthday @ 30.10.2011

 My grandparents still a loving couple at their age, envy!

The very traditional Birthday Cake 
Last week I and hubby purposely travel back to Ipoh to celebrate my grandpa birthday dinner. I do not know the actual age of my grandpa, all i know that he is actually more than 90 years old. To my surprise, i only got to know that my grandpa and grandma shared the same birth date, at a different year. Most of the time, they only emphasis on celebrating grandpa birthday, i not sure of any reason behind it.

We attended the dinner, but we have to leave halfway the dinner as Carmen was so sick, she was having terrible stomach pain and vomiting. It's such a waste as we do not have time to catch up with other relatives.We hardly can meet each other at normal times. Earlier that morning we have brought Carmen to clinic, yet still, another round of visit is necessary. *Sigh*

No comments: