Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Victoria Fullmoon Dinner 27.11.2011

 Baby Victoria is growing chubbier
 The couple with their newborn

 Me & My SIL with baby
 Me & Both of my SIL
 Me & My Angels
Me & My Sister
Carmen
Jeanne
Jeanne with my Sister

Time really flies, Baby Victoria is almost a month old now. We attended her fullmoon dinner in Ipoh. I wished that baby Victoria will grows up pretty & healthy!

I kept wondering, when will it be my turn? I have another 3 months+ to anticipate the arrival of my 3rd baby, somewhere in March 2012. I hope time will pass fast, so that i do not need  to suffer anymore of my back bone pain. I feel clumsy nowadays. I cant really control my movement better. I'm almost in the 3rd tri-semester of pregnancy by now. Hopefully everything going on smoothly for me and baby too!





No comments: